Celestron Trailseeker 8×32 Binoculars
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution
- 6.5′ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions
- Reviews (0)
TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivalled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
|Objective Lens Diameter||32mm (1.26″)|
|Angular Field of View||7.87°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m)||409 ft (136 m)|
|Exit Pupil||4mm (.15″)|
|Eye Relief||15.6mm (.61″)|
|Close Focus||6.5 ft (2 m)|
|Interpupillary Distance (max)||73mm (2.87″)|
|Interpupillary Distance (min)||56mm (2.20″)|
|Dioptre Adjustment Range||± 3|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Broadband Multi-Coated|
|Prism Glass (Type)||Bak-4|
|Prism Coatings||Phase & Dielectric Coated|
|Weight||16 oz (453 g)|
|Carrying Case||Deluxe Soft Case w/ Pocket|
|Dimensions||123mm x 122mm x 48mm (4.8″ x 4.8″ x 1.9″)|
|Included Accessories||Objective lens caps | Rainguard | Neck strap | Harness strap | Carrying case | Lens cloth | Instruction manual|