Tilley LT5B Breathable Nylon
Like the look of hats but not the weight of them? Then Tilley’s lightest weight hat is the one for you. It’s (almost) like you’re wearing no hat at all.
Tilley’s breathable Lightweight Nylon hat is great for those who aren’t necessarily ‘hat’ people but want the protection of a brimmed style. Weighing just 3 oz/85 grams, it’s very lightweight & offers great all-weather protection. Certified UPF 50+ sun protection, the maximum rating given, it also has great water repellency for rainy days.
- Maximum sun protection – fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Keeping dry – a water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Forgetting it’s there – Tilley’s lightest weight hat
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- Reflective yarn woven into wind cords for added visibility
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8″; Back: 2 3/4″; Sides: 2 1/8″
Under brim color: Stone under brim is Taupe. All other colors have the same under brim color as body of hat
Weight: 3 oz / 85 g
Fabric: 95% nylon, 5% Spandex
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
WHAT IS MY HAT SIZE?
Follow these simple steps to find out
STEP 1 – HOW DO I FIND OUT?
Find a piece of string or a fabric tape measure. Any flexible string or fabric you can find around the house will work.
Do not use a metal tape measure.
STEP 2 – HOW DO I MEASURE MYSELF?
Wrap your measuring tool around your head. The measuring tool should be level and it should rest just above your eyebrows.
Do not measure your head on an angle, or wrap the measuring tool too tightly around your head.
STEP 3 – FIND OUT YOUR SIZE
Compare that measurement against a ruler to find your size.