For 20% off, use discount code CLOTHING20 at checkout.
A Tilley® Classic. One of the original 5 styles, this particular silhouette is what makes these hats iconic.
Tilley’s Cotton Duck hat is the same cotton duck that is used on sails. It is strong, weather resistant and durable. And still in use today
- Maximum sun protection fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Keeping dry water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front 2 5/8”; Back 2 ¾”; Sides 2 1/8”
Under brim color: Khaki under brim is Olive. All other colors have the same under brim color as body of hat
Weight: 4.6 oz / 130 g
Fabric: 100% cotton duck
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
WHAT IS MY HAT SIZE?
Follow these simple steps to find out
STEP 1 – HOW DO I FIND OUT?
Find a piece of string or a fabric tape measure. Any flexible string or fabric you can find around the house will work.
Do not use a metal tape measure.
STEP 2 – HOW DO I MEASURE MYSELF?
Wrap your measuring tool around your head. The measuring tool should be level and it should rest just above your eyebrows.
Do not measure your head on an angle, or wrap the measuring tool too tightly around your head.
STEP 3 – FIND OUT YOUR SIZE
Compare that measurement against a ruler to find your size.