Tilley TWC7 Waxed Cotton
Waxed cotton develops its own character over time & use, leaving your unique history built into the fabric itself. Tilley put a ‘double pass’ of wax on the Outback Waxed Cotton hat to be extra thorough. A quick spin in the dryer every few washes will rejuvenate the finish.
- Maximum sun protection – fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- It’s washable! Made with a synthetic wax finish that can stand up to washings
- Staying dry – the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Lots of character – this fabric will age with you
- Guaranteed for life
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8”; Back: 2 3/4″; Sides: 2 1/8″
Weight: 4.7 oz / 133 g
Fabric: 100% cotton with wax finish
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron. Every few washes tumble dry low heat for a few minutes to rejuvenate the wax finish.
WHAT IS MY HAT SIZE?
Follow these simple steps to find out
STEP 1 – HOW DO I FIND OUT?
Find a piece of string or a fabric tape measure. Any flexible string or fabric you can find around the house will work.
Do not use a metal tape measure.
STEP 2 – HOW DO I MEASURE MYSELF?
Wrap your measuring tool around your head. The measuring tool should be level and it should rest just above your eyebrows.
Do not measure your head on an angle, or wrap the measuring tool too tightly around your head.
STEP 3 – FIND OUT YOUR SIZE
Compare that measurement against a ruler to find your size.