Vanguard Alta PH-31 Pan Head
Vanguard’s ALTA PH-31 fluid 2-way pan head is lightweight at 1.4 pounds, supports up to 11 pounds, and has a back to front tilt range from +90° to -60°. With a handy and fast telescopic handle, long plate, and Arca-compatible quick release system, you will have a blast while composing the perfect shot, creating the smoothest video pans possible, or even birdwatching which will become so much more comfortable.
- Never waver – Fluid movements and large ergonomic telescopic handles for precise and smooth movements
- Super Fast Set-Up – Handle twist locking system guarantees fast and full control of your gear
- Robustness – Aircraft aluminum for lightweight and long-lasting performance
- Precision – Bubble level for precise and even panoramic photography and videography
- Smooth: Fluid panning mechanism
- High Workload Performance – 5kg (11 lbs) safety payload for multi-gear options
- Safe – “Arca-Swiss” quick release system compatible, and a built-in safety pin
- Pan Head Base – 58mm with dual 3/8 to ¼ reducer bushing
- Reviews (0)
Vanguard’s ALTA PH-31 2-way pan head is constructed with state of the art materials and production processes to guarantee perfect results. This fluid 2-way pan head weighs only 1.4 pounds and features an 11 pound safety payload. The ALTA PH-31 offers fantastic handle ergonomics and precision; the easy to grip handle offers 360° panning and -60° to +90° frontal tilt. The fluid mechanism guarantees smooth panning which is key for video or observational use. The handle length can be extended or collapsed to match your changing needs and preferences. Enhanced performance includes: durable aluminum housing; friction control and locking system for both handy and precise shots; one bubble level for accurate 360° panoramic photography or videography adjustments; a built-in safety pin to prevent accidentally releasing your camera, and QS-60 V2 universal 38mm Arca compatible plate with 1/4” D-ring screw, making it compatible with any “Arca-Swiss” type quick release system.